This random guitar tip was taken by the "Feeling Alright" Song Page
With that in mind, make sure you practice at least a little every day and when you do follow this simple ideas:
- Practice what you already know so you won't forget it( if you don't use it you lose it most certainly applies to guitar playing)
- Challenge yourself into learning new stuff, but don't push it! Know your level and what you can and can't do just yet. If that piece you are trying to learn is too difficult for you, stop and put it on your wish list for a later time.
- Divide your practice time well. Practice several aspects of playing guitar at one seating.
- Have your guitar available to you at an easy place where you can just reach and grab it whenever you feel like it.
- Always tune your guitar before practice. It will train your ears.
- Try to relax and have fun. There's no use to tense up, it only makes things harder. Remember to breath!